$15.00 to $17.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join a growing and well-known organization in the Lowell, Massachusetts area. If you want to play a vital role within a medical office, this may be the job for you.
The main job responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant are:
- Handle medical scheduling and appointment setting
- Use computer programs on a daily basis for emails, scheduling and correspondence
- Maintain an attentive and assertive office environment
- Answer inbound and make outbound calls
- Assist with ad hoc projects and administrative duties
The main job qualifications of the Administrative Assistant are:
- Prior experience in a medical office
- Scheduling experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you, or someone you know, is interested in the Administrative Assistant position, contact Jared Abbott with OfficeTeam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 603-889-2709.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention To Detail