Home Instead is seeking caring and compassionate caregivers, companions, CNAs, and HHAs for IMMEDIATE HIRE in Lenawee County for ALL SHIFTS!! We pride ourselves on offering a variety of benefits to our caregivers, including competitive pay, flexible hours, and cases close to your home.
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, then Home Instead is the place for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Home Health Aide
and click the Careers tab. It will take you to a list of positions available and you select the one you are best suited for. It will take you to the on-line application. Once submitted we will be in touch with you. Or call
. We would like to have you on our team enhancing the lives of Seniors in Lenawee County!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Vehicle Insurance
- Background Checks
- Congenital Hypothyroidism