Kforce has a client, a leading regional CPA firm seeking a Quality Control Manager in New York, New York (NY). This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with high standards and take on a key role in the firm's future. If you are a CPA with 10+ years of technical accounting, audit or quality control experience, this could be the role for you.
- CPA with recent experience as a member of a firm's Quality Control Department or participation on Internal Inspection teams or AICPA registered Peer Reviewer or at least 10 years as an auditor with wide range of industry exposure( Financial services(Broker-Dealer, Investment Cos., Master/Feeder),HUD, MDW, Retail, Not-for-Profits, Uniform Guide (Yellow Book), Construction and Employee Benefit Plans), research abilities and PCAOB/IFRS a plus
- Uniform Guide/Yellow Book experience (A-133, HUD)
- EBPQAC experience
- Able to perform QC pre-issuance review of financial statements and EQCRs and identify risk areas, review judgments made by audit team, etc.
- Consult with partners, staff and clients on financial accounting and auditing matters
- Assist with implementation of new audit and accounting standards
- Able to perform internal inspections of Firm Quality Control System
- Possess excellent research skills (must be proficient in RIA Checkpoint) and research accounting, auditing (AICPA and PCAOB), independence (AICPA and SEC), regulatory issues
- Can design all attest function processes (checklists, correspondence and programs) in addition to some proficiency with CAATs (Computer Assisted Audit Techniques) design
- Design and present in-house education programs
- Ability to multi-task and perform some risk management tasks
- Litigation/ business valuation background a plus
- Able to work in paperless environment and experience with CASEWARE, Worksite, Active Data and IDEA a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
International Financial Reporting Standards
Computer Aided Audit Tools
Product Quality Assurance
Public Company Accounting Oversight Board