Automotive Collision Center / Body Shop TechniciansExperience RequiredTop Pay for Top Techs and a FULL benefits package
8530 Ikea Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28262
$91K- $170K Annually
Do you want to get paid more hours per job than our competitors?
Do you want a flexible work schedule?
Do you want to be part of a growing team and looking to expand your career?
Excited to learn more? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
- $91K - $170K Annually
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 60 days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching company contribution
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability after 60 days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities!
We are Carolinas Collision Centers at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte and we’re looking for teammates that want to be part of something great, not just a job. You’ll have a vital role in helping our customers get back to their lives during a difficult time. As a Body Repair Technician, you will utilize your skills and talents to help make a difference to our customers.
What will you do?
- Attend/collaborate with team during production meetings
- Complete dis-assembly of vehicle in order to assist Repair Planner with assessing all damage prior to repairs.
- Store parts on carts eliminate potential damage
- Perform welding, panel repair, adhesive repairs, panel alignment, and corrosion protection operations as outlined by OEM procedures
- Repair automotive damage as the repair plan dictates.
- Operate & maintain all equipment in a safe and productive manner.
- Maintain his/her stall in an orderly and clean manner.
- Assure quality of fit and finish prior to paint work.
- Inventory all parts prior to the refinish stage.
- Perform reassembly process and verify vehicle systems are functioning properly.
- Participate with I-CAR and Company Safety Training
Qualifications/Requirements - Collision / Body Shop Tech:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5+ years of collision repair experience
- I-CAR/ ASE certifications (preferred, but not required)
- Experience with repairing late-model vehicles.
- Ability to problem-solve
- Valid state driver's license
- Dependable job performance
- Resume must be uploaded and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Why Carolinas Collision Centers at Parks Chevrolet?
At Carolinas Collision Centers at Parks Chevrolet, we are growing in every direction and we are looking for the best of the best to help us grow. Great Teammates are the backbone of our success and we appreciate the dedication to our mission, to be the very best in everything we do… We are an I-Care Gold Certified Shop and work on all makes and models. We offer a competitive benefits package and 401(k) plans
The Parks Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Automotive Industry
- Safety Training