Full-time, SalariedREPORTS TO:
Director of DevelopmentDEPT:
This person is responsible to cultivate and steward strategic sales and philanthropic opportunities with existing and prospective businesses and ministry partners. As a listener funded non-commercial, non-profit radio station, this business development representative position plays a critical role in the financial sustainability and growth of WCSG. The individual will accomplish this through a variety of relational moves and exceptional communication of the WCSG mission with prospective partners and donors.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Identifies and qualifies new WCSG business prospects for partnership opportunities
- Maintains, grows and deepens existing business relationships by creating and implementing a robust communication plan for an assigned portfolio of businesses and prospects
- Develops and presents strategic proposals to businesses and individuals in consideration of WCSG financial goals and service excellence
- Stays up to date on industry trends, applying best practice to daily work
- Ambassadors the WCSG mission at networking, client/donor and station events
- Accurately and consistently records daily activities, client/donor communication and other critical information in CRM system
- Strictly adheres to FCC guidelines for non-commercial stations in all areas of job
- Collaborates with Development Officer as needed to deepen client/donor relationship
- Actively participates in regular team and department meetings
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three years demonstrated success in the area of non-profit media fundraising and/or sales
- Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Raisers Edge or other CRM experience preferred
- Knowledge of the Christian broadcasting, public broadcasting, philanthropic and/or commercial broadcasting industry
- Possesses highest standard of personal and professional integrity
- Exhibits a growth mindset
- Experience working in a non-profit setting preferred
- Ministry/service orientation; highly collaborative team player
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and an active Christian commitment.
- A theology and Christian worldview that supports the values and mission of Cornerstone University evidenced by an ability to affirm and exemplify the university's doctrinal statement, "The Cornerstone Confession."
- Enthusiastic embrace of the Cornerstone University Identity, Mission and Vision statements.
Review of candidates will begin immediately. Please apply online if you are interested in this position. If you have any questions, you may email Human Resources at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to WCSG - Business Development Representative
. Women, minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Business Development
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word