Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
This is a temporary full-time position anticipated to last for 6 months
The Identification Services Operator provides Department of State ID services for Department employees and contractors and other federal government employees/contractors (applicants). The incumbent also performs required and mandated functions and processes and provides customer support services to system users, employees, and visitors.
- Processes applicants for DOS ID cards;
- Processes applications for passport/visa photos;
- Processes ID card applications;
- Provides customer service support;
- Identifies and resolves DOS ID card problems;
- Identifies and resolves basic access control problems;
- Conducts FBI fingerprinting.
- Supervisory responsibilities are not anticipated.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma and at least three (3) years of job-related experience or equivalent. An Associate’s degree or three years of increasingly responsible administrative experience may be substituted.
- 1 year of clerical and data entry experience or 1 year of college coursework (30 credit hours).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Applications/Programs;
- Good customer services skills;
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions;
- Ability to perform work with supervision;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Must be highly organized and able to work independently with minimum supervision and direction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
SECRET Level Required
- Must have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security Clearance or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Investigation.
- Must also be able to maintain a US Government SECRET clearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and /or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operated vehicles and office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, and distance vision.
Travel is not anticipated, but could be required.
General office environment. The primary place of performance is the Balckstone, VA.
Basic Access Authentication