Experis is hiring for Executive Assistant in Columbus OH area.
Executive Assistant (Content Operations)
Length of contract: 6 months, potentially longer and potential CTH
Contributes to business units' success by ensuring administrative items are planned and executed in accurate, timely, and efficient manner. Provides administrative support to Senior Director and backup for VP. Coordinates meetings and events for senior level executives and takes meeting notes. Drafts, edits, and finalizes documents, spreadsheets, and presentations of a confidential nature. In addition, responsibilities require discretion, judgment, and exposure to sensitive issues, confidential information, and situations.
- 7+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Resolves administrative problems requiring information from multiple sources
- Proven experience handling confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrates strong and proactive organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Displays excellent attention to detail and follow up
- Exhibits excellent knowledge, skills, and abilities using Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Aptitude for learning and using various web-based computer applications such as travel, expense, time-reporting, and other similar systems
- Displays very good communication skills including writing skills and proactive communication with variety of audiences.
- Mathematical aptitude
- Influences and negotiates on behalf of the leadership team member
- Handles confidential issues with discretion and good judgment
- Balances multiple priorities, projects, and tasks
- Ability to research, interpret and analyze information
- Organizational, planning skills and time management skills
- Exercises discretion when handling confidential matters
- Experience in working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders and partners
- Provides administrative assistance and coordinates special projects for assigned executive(s) and business units.
- Researches, compiles, prepares, and analyzes reports, contributing to high-quality written reports, presentations and letters related to assigned business units.
- Prepares internal and external correspondence, reports, memos, emails, and other communications. Screens calls, correspondence, and inquiries.
- Manages calendars, reviews emails, manages mail, and flags priorities for executive and leadership team across assigned business units. Proactively escalates items for leadership attention and action.
- Researches, coordinates, plans, and executes team building, recognition, celebration, and customer-facing events.
- Coordinates meetings, meeting materials, room setup, participant materials, refreshments, and supplies.
- Marshals contracts, purchase orders, TARs and other similar requests through relevant approvals and processes, ensuring requests are approved, submitted, and completed timely.
- Assists with budget for assigned business units. Develops, monitors, investigates, and reconciles budgets. Resolves budget discrepancies and escalates issues as appropriate. Manages purchases orders, TARs and other similar type requests.
- Attends meetings, takes notes, and circulates follow up items for action by meeting participants.
- Coordinates travel arrangements including domestic and international travel.
- Contributes to the division/function in other ways, assisting with general tasks as needed.
- Attention To Detail
- Financial Management