To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Procom • Cleveland, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
On behalf of our client, Procom Services is searching for a Project Manager for a contract opportunity in Cleveland, OH.
Project Manager Job Details
We are looking for a PM with strong leadership, organization, facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills. Must have PM experience leading projects that involve design, build and implementation of intranet sites. Ideal candidate will have strong skills and multiple experiences in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Specific deliverables/responsibilities include:
• Refinement of project scope
• Responsible for creation and management of project plan
• Responsible for creation of project RACI
• Discern project risks and mitigation strategies
• Work with IS Solution Architect, with input from Corporate Communications, to build high-level solution design.
• Work with IS and business managers to create and facilitate approval for project funding
• Coordinating activities with change management team
• Assist in communication of project contents, approach, progress and results
• Ensure that a project/product backlog is maintained, groomed and prioritized for the team on a regular cadence
• Ensure that team projects are run efficiently through Agile/Scrum best practices
• Contribute to process improvement through team learnings, etc.
• Assist with internal and external communication and improving transparency
• Assist automation, scaling, and continuous improvement of team processes
• Manage sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives
Project Manager Mandatory Skills
This role requires someone with at least 5 years of Project Management experience including leading at least one project involving implementation of intranet sites.
• Scrum/Agile knowledge and experience
• Understanding of software development lifecycle, deployment, and release processes
• Proactive/Self-driven with a focus on follow through
• Strong communication skills that include coaching, mentoring, motivating, and influencing
• Problem-solving skills
• Agile/adaptable to change
• Ability to manage stakeholder needs
• Good interpersonal skills
• Experience leading projects involving intranet / website develop strongly preferred
Project Manager Start Date
Project Manager Assignment Length
5 months with possible extensions