$21.00 to $23.00 hourly
Accountemps is looking for a well-organized billing clerk with strong Microsoft Office skills and an attention for detail. If you're a self-starter looking to build your career in finance, this may be the job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Review, evaluate, and process bills or invoices for services rendered
• Evaluate billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtaining missing or correct data when necessary
• Build financial controls and procedures
• Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
• Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Billing Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Billing Clerk
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Data Quality
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office