About our client
This Engineering Technology company, founded in Madison, has seen continued growth for over 20 years and are employee owned! This organization prides itself on delivering the best results in the industry and customizing each service to what a client requires. This leading technology organization is continuing to push the limits of innovation, creation, and collaboration.
Just a few things that we like about our client
- ESOP - Employee Stock Ownership Plan - You will earn equity within the organization!
- Thought Leadership - they are constantly thinking about the future and protecting the organization
- Stable and growing international company
- A company that thrives on positive internal change for the best long-term results for their clients
- Room for career growth
- Continued education/skills development
- Collaborative and positive environment
- Competitive pay and benefits plan
Responsibilities of the Python Developer
- Utilize Python to develop new features and enhancements for the ERP system
- Ability to work closely with peers and internal stakeholders to leverage your technology experience to improve systems and applications within the organization
- Develop new applications based on the needs of the organization
- Knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
Preferred Qualifications for This Position Include
- Minimum of 3+ year related business experience
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems and platforms
- Development experience with Python
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive and looking for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in the placement of Information Technology professionals. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
- Cross Browser
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Python (Programming Language)
- Software Version Control
- Stakeholder Management