To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Chicago Heights, IL 60617
- Sabrina Lieberman
- Phone: 3127067945
- Phone:: 1 312-263-8469
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Construction Sr. Project Manager/Estimator
Michael Page • South Chicago Heights, IL
Posted 1 month ago
An established general contractor with new senior leadership, looking for an additional leader to join the team. This is a unique hybrid leadership role that combines both specific estimation and broader vision project management skills.
Our client is well-established in the public work and municipal construction space throughout Chicago, doing about $20M in revenue annually. However, new leadership with experience in private work is looking to build out a new private side of the business. Additionally, the company has been awarded a spot in a large pool of federal work. With opportunity in all three sectors, this group has set themselves up to grow sustainably and withstand any challenging market condition.
Althought the company is small, they are eager to grow quickly with input from new leaders.
- Manage a team of 3-5 project managers/estimators
- Provide structure to the team
- In the beginning there will be heavy estimation involved, leading the estimation team. However, once that team is up and running, this role has the opportunity to become more of a project management/project executive focused role
- Be directly involved in take-offs, conceptual, and hard-bid estimation
- Lead estimating for public and private projects
- Help to create and deliver timely project schedules and budgets
- Play a large part in the leadership team, determining the culture and direction of the business
- 8+ years of project management/project executive experience
- Experience leading and providing structure to a team is required
- Bachelor's degree in construction related field preferred
- Experience estimating private work required
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability and desire to take ownership over the team
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong base salary
- Ability to lead and manage the project management team
- Seat at the leadership table and influence the direction of the company
- Medical benefits
- Generous paid time off