Digital BankingPerformance Development Manager - Assistant Treasurer
The Digital Banking Performance Development Manager develops and implements learning and development programs aimed at maximizing employee performance, ensuring that all contact center staff (including new and existing team members), possess a thorough knowledge of Apple Bank’s products/services and adhere to department protocols. The incumbent in this position identifies departmental training needs and designs comprehensive programs and curriculum that enable team members to provide our clients with a positive experience, throughout all Customer Line channels. This role is responsible for thinking “outside of the box” to identify future learning and development needs that support the Bank’s strategic plan as well as collaborating with the management team on employee engagement and recognition opportunities. An ideal candidate will have instructional design experience to develop programs that can be leveraged in a classroom setting, via webinar and/or used as self-learning modules.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement interactive training programs that drive superior employee performance, by addressing job‐specific traits specifically related to Customer Line staff, including a comprehensive knowledge of all Bank products/services, proper client service protocols, adherence to departmental processes and procedures and the requisite technical skills required to be successful in a contact center position.
- Ongoing review and validation of procedures to incorporate into training modules and plans.
- Conduct needs analysis, in collaboration with the Customer Line Manager and Digital Services Lead, in order to identify critical business issues.
- Create custom learning solutions that utilize various training methods to enhance the overall performance of the department.
- Utilize technology and various alternative methods when developing learning and development programs with a preference for Instructional Design and digitally based training methodologies.
- Design materials earmarked for staff training sessions, including but not limited to: training manuals, job aids/learning tools and course review activities.
- Research new training techniques and develop proposals to enhance training program content based on current curriculum feedback; analyze data, identify performance gaps and address deficiencies.
- Establish processes and tools to monitor staff performance, utilizing key customer-centric metrics that emphasize trends and root cause analyses, aimed at leveraging customer service and operational improvements.
- Identify future departmental training needs that support the Bank’s strategic plans.
- Review recorded customer service calls for quality control purposes; evaluate employees for soft skills and product/procedural knowledge.
- Measure participant’s knowledge before and after training and provide additional coaching, if required; make recommendations to management to improve employee performance.
- Ensure training programs meet established project goals, quality standards, and legal requirements.
- Establish assessment process to test representative knowledge and develop individual plans for ongoing training based on representative performance needs.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills, Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience designing and delivering training curriculums, as well as facilitating learning processes and assessing outcomes/results. Instructional design experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of training experience in a Bank call center experience preferred, 1-3 years of experience managing direct reports a plus
- Demonstrated ability conducting needs assessments and evaluation/measurement of learning opportunities.
- Must demonstrate ability to learn and thoroughly understand all Bank products and services quickly.
- Must have the ability to facilitate learning/training via multiple vehicles.
- Ability to provide targeted and actionable feedback.
- Strong research skills required.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; experience with eLearning tools preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental,Vision,401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Employee Performance Management