As a Central Scheduler, you will be responsible for about 5-10 outbound calls to follow up with patients that left messages the night before, will be responsible for 100+ inbound calls, scheduling for 25+ doctors.
Job Responsibilities of Central Scheduler:
- Fielding in-bound calls ranging from a volume of 100-150 calls per day
- Scheduling all office visits - very detailed process
- Out-bound patient service calls and following up with physicians
- Obtaining insurance information and eligibility over the phone
- Entering insurance information accurately and efficiently into the system
- Minimum 1+ years' of Prior medical office reception, registration and patient scheduling experience required.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, staff and the broader health care community.
- Self starter who is results focused, consistently able to meet critical deadlines and adapts well to change.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Excel experience
- Communication is A MUST!
- Must be pleasant at all times
- MUST be able to handle a heavy volume. Sound analytical ability, excellent judgment and strong operational focus.
Shift: M-F first shift
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO
Pay: $14.00-17.00/hr (Based off of applicable work experience)
Medix - Anticipating Needs. Exceeding Expectations.
Medical Scheduling Experience