To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92140
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facilities General Manager/Custodial General Manager - San Diego, CA
Aramark • San Diego, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
- Responsible for the supervision in the completion of all custodial and housekeeping operations.
- Handle all staffing, scheduling, training and developing salaried an hourly staff in addition to handling customer and client requests as they pertain to your department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant management experience in a housekeeping or custodial role is required.
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is essential to success in this role.
- Strong organization, time management and team motivation skills are also important.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with clients, senior management and Aramark support staff, plus the ability to respond effectively to changing demands is necessary.
- Must be available to work event driven hours that includes some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran