To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor, Customer Contact Center
FLEETCOR • Nashville, TN
Posted 28 days ago
This individual will be responsible for supervising a team of approximately 15 - 25 associates in a fast paced contact center. The Supervisor, Customer Solutions Center is responsible for daily oversight and management of the contact center ensuring customer issues are addressed, service levels are achieved, and processes are followed by all associates.
Why work here?
- If you are looking for a FUN place to work with a GROWTH-ORIENTED company, then Comdata Nashville Call Center is for you!
- Competitive compensation!
- Company paid training to set you up right in your new position. Four week training class and 12 week onboarding program.
- Training and development and internal growth opportunities in Nashville and Brentwood!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days with Company match!
- Fun work environment with team building events, contests with awards and prizes!
- Company picnics, lunches and holiday celebrations throughout the year
- Daily on site lunch option with various restaurants.
- On-site breakroom and lunch area with an onsite store to purchase snacks, drinks and meals.
- Community support with both local and national organizations.
- Health programs such as Weight Watchers and Gym memberships paid for by the company!
- Cellular, rental car, and banking discounts!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links:
- Provide daily direction to contact center associates
- Ensure associates are adhering to schedules and that service levels are achieved on a daily basis
- Work daily with workforce management team on managing service levels by being flexible for off phone time and assisting with coordinating overtime or early release time
- Provide daily direction and coaching to associates Ensure daily communication with team
- Develop performance improvement plans as needed and follow through on all disciplinary actions
- Hold monthly one-on-ones with associates providing constructive feedback on performance and ways they can continue to exceed in their position
- Hold monthly team meetings to share pertinent information to entire team
- Provide structured support to career development discussions ensuring associates understand their potential for growth within the company
- Ensure customer escalations are handled expeditiously and that all customer complaints are addressed quickly and appropriately with the associates
- Must be able to handle escalations for all call types
- Perform quality monitoring throughout the month on all associates, providing feedback as necessary
- Participate in quality calibration sessions with the QA team ensuring consistency in scoring
- Drive employee engagement by being available, accessible and mentoring staff
- Utilize all recognition and reward tools on a frequent basis
- Assist in coordination of departmental activities for the associates (i.e. CS week, monthly celebrations etc.)
- Complete all job training required to stay informed about new products, policies and practices
- Any other duties as assigned by CS management
- Back up Workforce Management team as needed
- High School diploma required; some college preferred
- Previous call center experience is required
- 18 months + Customer Service experience or experience in a supervisor role
- Outstanding telephone skills, including voice tone and courtesy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed to meet departmental guidelines
- Computer literate, especially with Windows applications
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft programs - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated skills in providing feedback and coaching for improvement
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to grasp new procedures
- Proven written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to be self-managing
- Completion of feedback/coaching Skill Soft class