Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the conditions of visibility for both drivers and passengers!
You will lead the industrialization of the product (Headlamp or Tail lamp) from the project award to the start of production.
The 3 differents phase of the project
Phase 1\: Design for manufacturability
- Work with CAD designer and R&D to create a product designed for manufacturability (Easy to assemble)
- Challenge the project KPI using cardboard engineering (Lean Process Design)
- Develop the Specifications for the equipment following safety, ergonomy and process rules
- Work with purchasing to select the correct equipment builder for the job
Phase 2\: Equipment build and validation
- Work with the equipment builder to ensure simple and strong design of the equipment.and tooling
- Follow the equipment builder progress during their design phase, manufacturing and debugging
- To Respect program timing and budget spending
- Lead equipment and tooling validation at the equipment builder to match the requirement and PFMEA
Phase 3\: Bring equipment on site and launch
- Validate equipment at Valeo Site with industrial team
- Lead process audit, develop settings and machine capability
- Train manufacturing team on the new equipment (Operator, Technician, Engineers)
- Achieve the program KPI during the Full Day Production Run (Cycle time, Headcount, Downtime)
- Lead line demonstration at rate in front of the customer
Let's talk about you....
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred).
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in embedded process and/or assembly, preferably in the automotive industry or manufacturing environment.
- You have knowledge of overall equipment development process from specification to industrialization and validation.
As the crossroads of mid-America, Seymour enjoys the finest of both worlds... a community of 20,000 where the comfort of John Mellencamp's small town is valued, and within one hour of the amenities of two of the largest cities in the Midwest, Indianapolis and Louisville.
There are a wide variety of community and family oriented activities year-round.
Strong business community with a strong industrial base, retail growth and service sector expansion that makes Seymour a great place to live and grow a business.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile\: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees in 33 countries!
- Assembly And Installation
- Automotive Industry
- Embedded Computer