Corestaff is currently recruiting for experienced Machine Operators. This position will perform minor set ups and must safely operate assigned machinery. They also enter production and scrap parts into the stock reporting system and ensure that the workplace is in a good and safe working order.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in this role.
- Ability to communicate and work with other employees in an acceptable manner.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
- Possess basic math, writing, reading and communication skills.
- Be able to read a measuring tape and Calipers.
- Ability and willingness to be cross trained into other positions.
- Be well presented and have a good work ethic.
- Subject to a criminal background and pre-employment drug screening.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
Use Protective Equipment