To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX 76117
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Forklift Operator - 1st and 2nd Shifts
XPO Logistics, Inc. • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 29 days ago
1st Shift Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 1:30pm
2nd Shift, Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. At XPO, you won’t just be driving equipment and moving material, you’ll be building a bright future. As the PIT Operator, you’ll have an important role on our team, helping us provide sophisticated supply chain solutions for our customers. Become a part of our rapidly growing dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Operate powered industrial lift trucks and order pickers to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and materials
- Use a handheld scanner with a high degree of accuracy
- Load and unload trailers as needed
- Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
- Display a commitment to process excellence
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Supply Chain quality policy
- Perform inbound receiving processes
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- Trained and certified in the safe operation of powered industrial lift trucks
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
It'd be great if you also have:
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate well with leadership and peers
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.