To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Manager
Pro Staff • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America offer the following exciting long-term contract opportunity in Ridgefield Park, NJ!
Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager will source candidates and partner with management and HR on open positions.
• Model effective collaboration with Function Leaders, HR business partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success
• Partner closely with senior leadership team to proactively understand current talent needs, organization strategy, and anticipate future hiring demands
• Provide consultative advice and demonstrate the ability to influence outcomes
• Determine best process and approach to ‘manage the funnel’ - continually cultivating candidates for diversity, niche skills and high volume hiring
• Deliver against and provide guidance to continually deliver quality candidates and hires
• Drive adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices across business units to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality
• Leverage best practices and technology to drive quality hiring decisions and Candidate/Hiring Manager experience leading to high customer satisfaction
• Partner closely with internal teams - Recruiting Operations, Legal, Total Rewards etc. - to ensure proper risk management and compliance requirements are upheld
• BA/BS with 7+ years of relevant & progressive experience leading a Talent Acquisition function
• Strong business acumen
• Advanced problem solving skills to address complexity and an in-depth understanding of the Talent Acquisition function
• Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
• A personal brand of leadership that speaks to inspirational qualities of driving for excellence, always finding a win/win solution, being an active listener and engaging communicator
• A track record of building organizational capability and expertise through selecting and developing high performing team members
• Talent Acquisition technology acumen and appetite to apply technology for gains in hiring quality and for marketing/pipeline building (e.g. social media and nurturing platforms)
•Ability to travel between NYC/NJ locations
Ability to work cooperatively and build strong relationships with peers and senior leadership locally and globally; sharing ideas and developing effective business processes in support of the company mission. Ability to collaborate and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, influencing across multiple complex organizations, creating effective business partnerships. Polished interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills in local market language. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, have attention to detail, and work effectively under deadlines in a collaborative and matrixed environment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.