Kforce has a client in search of an Audit Senior or Manager in Holyoke, Massachusetts (MA). As an Audit Manager, you will oversee the work of audit engagements using audit tools and technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- 8 years of public accounting or equivalent experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working on multiple engagements
- Ability to be part of projects and internal or external committees
- Advanced degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience with a regional or Big 4 accounting firm
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.