You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Web Developer (All U.S. Offices)
The Web Developer will work across Global Prairie on the development and maintenance of client systems and sites that are built upon Microsoft technologies. The successful candidate will have good experiences working in web development, Microsoft technologies and be able to use that knowledge to implement best-in-class solutions to clients.
Strong candidates will be problem solvers, willing to learn and deliver new services, able to work in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, flexible, client-oriented, and a continuous improver.
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
Global Prairie is different by design. We operate at the intersection of marketing strategy, creativity and technology, delivering deep, innovative thinking - quickly. Because we don't operate as a traditional agency in terms of process, structure or output, we look for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit who embrace innovation and are comfortable working with best-in-class leaders.
Everyone at Global Prairie shares the following characteristics:
- Community-minded and philanthropic
- Dynamic working style and ability to problem-solve
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills
Working across all our Global Prairie offices and functional teams, this individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks, such as:
- Working directly with the Global Prairie Managing Directors of Technology and other technology team members to address client needs and problems
- Contributing to the development of custom applications for clients as assigned
- Working with Rest API endpoints, and managing API integrations
- Researching and creating solutions for issues currently existing within client systems
- Designing and implementing new code modules.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code
- Creating unit tests for currently existing web-based applications
- Ensuring on-time delivery dates for all assigned projects and tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience building applications utilizing the Microsoft stack (.Net 5, ASP.Net MVC, T-SQL, C#)
- Experienced with API Integrations
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Experience working with Angular, Typescript, or similar is a plus
- Experience working with Kentico or another CMS is a plus
- Expected Compensation Range: $80,000 to $110,000
WHAT GLOBAL PRAIRIE OFFERS
We are a purpose-driven marketing firm founded on the belief that business should be a force for good. We're passionate about driving breakthrough results for organizations that make the world a better place. And it's not just the work we do - but how we work - that creates our impact. As a Public Benefit Corporation and certified Benefit Corporation (B-Corp), we meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
We are a team of smart, driven individuals who partner with our clients to create positive change. Our shared commitment to making the world a better place unites us. In addition, we recognize and celebrate our individual strengths and contributions.
Our culture is best-in-class. With generous, industry-leading benefits, supportive and progressive employee programs, collaborative office environments, and top percentile compensation packages, the culture at Global Prairie is unparalleled. And as an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), we operate as a 100% employee-owned company.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK CONDITIONS
The physical activity required of this position includes standing, walking, lifting, pulling, pushing, kneeling, reaching, stooping, talking, hearing and use of repetitive motion. Light work is required of this position, occasionally lifting or moving objects between 10-20 pounds. The visual acuity of this position requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle. This position will not be substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Creativity, great ideas and lasting impact come from diverse teams. Global Prairie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- .Net Framework
- Asp.Net Mvc Framework
- Attention To Detail
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g6r3jsz
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.