Bilingual Spanish Job Template
, you are more than an employee. We help talented job seekers get connected with full-time positions and to represent our company on temporary work assignments as Ambassadors of Ultimate Staffing. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform clerical and administrative functions for several of our prominent clients.
As a Bilingual Spanish Customer Service or Administrative Professional
, and Ambassador on our team, you will play a critical role by fulfilling our company's purpose and promise to our business customers. In turn, we will work to fulfill our mission which is to make life better for the people that we serve, including you! Whether you are looking for a full-time position, a temporary work assignment, or temporary work while we search for your desired full-time placement; we want to talk to you!
Our clients who need sharp professionals in various industries:
- Property Management
- Real Estate
These professionals are looking for sharp individuals with skills in the following areas:
Responsibilities for the role(s) may include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Call Center
- Customer Service
- Answering telephones and taking messages or transferring calls
- Arranging staff meetings
- Drafting routine memos, billing, or other reports
- Listening customers' questions and concerns, providing answers or responses as needed
- Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Performing clerical tasks
- Reviewing or making changes to customer accounts
- Scheduling appointments and updating event calendars
- Supporting other staff
- Working with customers in a fast-paced call center environment, providing information about products or services, cancelling accounts, or obtaining details of complaints
Successful candidates for these roles have a keen attention to detail, a high level of organizational skills, and can handle daily responsibilities.
Additional requirements of these roles include:
* Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required with comparable professional experience
* Bilingual- Spanish speaking
* 1 to 3 years' experience
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Positions are currently available in the DMV area, including: Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.