Business Development Representative
Job Description: Entry-level business development and sales opportunity with a rapidly growing company in the South Charlotte area! This is a newly created role, and the hiring team is looking for high-energy, self-motivated finance, accounting, mathematics, etc. graduates who are looking for a client-facing, interactive growth opportunity!
- $40-45K base, plus commission (projected to be at $5K+ in the first year, dependent upon performance)
- Generate and follow up on leads for loan defeasance opportunities
- Utilize phone, email, and social media to follow up on leads and generate new business opportunities
- Make 50-60 outbound calls per day
- Plan and manage an effective follow up process for a pipeline of leads generated through previous clients, marketing, web traffic, proactive outreach, etc.
- Support sales efforts on both the East and West Coasts
- Set appointments / demos for Account Executives to complete the sales cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred, ideally in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, etc.
- Commercial Real Estate experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals and pursue growth opportunities
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined work ethic
Category Code: JN019, JN057
Bachelor's Degree highly preferred, ideally in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, etc.
Commercial Real Estate experience is a plus
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Demonstrated ability to achieve goals and pursue growth opportunities
Self-motivated and self-disciplined work ethic