JOB PURPOSE: Support current business system (Dynamics AX 2012 R3) and the future implementation of Microsoft D365 implementation. Support and identify applications and technology-based devices to integrate with our enterprise business systems. This position will work with key users across the organization on identifying technology-based solutions for current and future business requirements. This position will work with colleagues across the Applied Solutions Group (ASG) and The Heico Companies (Heico) to share solutions and successes.
The Information Technology Business Analyst, reporting to the VP of Finance, will manage the project to implement Microsoft D365 for Kinedyne North America. As project lead, the position will manage cross-functional team members through milestones to our new business system. The Information Technology Business Analyst will communicate progress to Kinedyne North America, ASG, and Heico leadership.
The position is based in Prattville, AL, near Montgomery. Relocation assistance is available.
• Provide ongoing support for legacy business system application (Microsoft Dynamics AX R3).
• Drive corporate initiatives to expand use of internal applications including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerBI, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft Power Apps, etc.
• Lead corporate-wide implementation of Microsoft D365 implementation. Work with functional team members to define business requirements and implement solutions using Microsoft D365 business system and approved third party solutions.
• Routinely report on project progress to the Kinedyne North America Executive Team and leadership within ASG and Heico.
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives post go-live using current and new applications, technologies, and services.
• Assist with tracking and reporting key organizational metrics related to the project and function.
• Ensure safety, housekeeping, and organizational standards are met for the department and for the facility.
• Working conditions are primarily in a climate-controlled, office setting with time often spent in a manufacturing and warehouse environment.
• Position is based in the Prattville, AL offices with ongoing support to locations at the Alabama manufacturing and distribution facilities, New Jersey corporate office, Canada manufacturing and distribution facilities, California distribution center, and home-based employees. Some additional support may include related companies under ASG or Heico.
• Employees are expected to maintain their work area in a neat, clean, orderly, and safe manner.
• Customer Focus – Understanding who your customer is and their needs.
• Dealing with Ambiguity – Comfortable dealing with change and situations in which a clear answer has yet to be discovered.
• Drive for Results – Identifying key goals and using all available people and resources to get there.
• Priority Setting – Knowing what comes first.
• Interpersonal Savvy – Quickly acclimating to people and situations.
• Strategic Agility – Looking to the future and rising to meet it.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and sustain output from the team.
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, leadership, and team building skills.
• Strong social skills including interpersonal, telephone, and e-mail skills to successfully work and communicate with a variety of personalities.
• Must be able to maintain a professional, organized, and positive demeanor, even when dealing with difficult issues and challenging situations.
• Ability to think and operate on the fly, to assess situations, to weigh options, and to make sound business decisions.
• Frequent computer use (sitting for extended periods, typing, viewing screen, use of mouse).
• Limited travel, including overnight travel, to other Kinedyne or Heico locations may be required.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
• Knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or Microsoft D365 business systems.
• Proficient with MS Office 365 products and related applications.
• Project management skills.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
• In lieu of a college degree, additional equivalent experience and education in a related field may be considered.
• At least five years of experience implementing and/or supporting an ERP business system. Experience with Microsoft AX or Microsoft D365 is preferred.
• Experience with manufacturing and distribution environments is preferred.
• Experience with foreign sources supply base is preferred.
• Project Management experience with PMP certification is preferred.
• A combination of years of experience, advanced education, and function-specific training and experience may be considered in lieu of the minimum experience requirements.
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Dealing With Ambiguity
- Microsoft Dynamics Ax