Construction Project Manager for Top Commercial GC in Minneapolis!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jazmine Borquez
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $125,000A bit about us:
Based in Kansas City, MO, we are a full range service construction provider offering Construction Management Design-build, Pre-construction, and general contracting for industrial, retail, restaurant, healthcare, senior living, office and commercial build outs for over 50 years! We have been awarded "General Contractor of the Year" for 5 years in a row and recently been awarded as one of the 2020's "Largest General Contractors". We are a down-to-earth company looking to expand our team. We are actively seeking a Project Manager who can work independently, run multiple projects on their own, and leading weekly client interactions.Why join us?
Full Benefits Package (M/D/V)!
Paid Time Off!
Cash Performance Bonuses!
Profit Sharing!Job Details
Bachelors degree in Construction, Architecture, or similar...
- At least 8+ years of project management experience on commercial construction projects required
- Possess a thorough working knowledge of Preconstruction procedures: e.g. takeoffs, RFP's, estimating, bidding
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
- Working knowledge of computer programs including: Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Project, project management systems such as Viewpoint
- Experience with Design Build projects preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.