To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waite Park, MN
- Tealwood Care Centers
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Aide-HHA
Tealwood Care Centers, Inc • Waite Park, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Park Gardens is looking for a Home Health Aide-HHA to add to their amazing team!
***Part Time Evening and Overnight shifts available***
The Home Health Aide is responsible for direct tenant care. This care includes bathing, dressing, grooming, meal set-up, positioning, transferring and any other care documented in the plan of care.
- Must provide a helpful and caring attitude towards tenants, families, and other staff.
- Must be able to respond to emergencies and unexpected situations calmly and effectively.
- Must be able to recognize and report significant changes in a tenant's health status.
- Must be able to complete all job requirements according to established facility policies and procedures.
- Must be able to accurately document and chart as needed.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with tenants, families, and other staff to ensure the highest quality of care and customer service is provided.
Thank you for applying to Park Gardens!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.