East Neck Nursing and Rehab Center, a short term/long term Nursing and Rehab Center located in West Babylon, NY is actively seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our dynamic team of caring professionals. We welcome new grads!
Duties andResponsibilities for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) include but are not limited to the following:
• Evaluatesrelationship of resident complaints to collected health history
• Performsrequired skills (assessment, intervention) according to guidelines, forms,policies and procedures
• Developscare plan that demonstrates knowledge of criteria to ascertain residents’specific needs based on health care problem(s)
• Carriesout care plans that demonstrate familiarity with criteria to establish residentpriorities specific to anticipated outcomes
• Implementphysicians’ orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments,procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by companypolicy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
What we offer:
Our facilities offer staff far more thanjust a place to work. Rather, we are a company you can be proud of, whereyou’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
• Salarycommensurate with experience
• GenerousPTO package
• Icecream truck day
• Employeeof the month
Qualifications ofa Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
• Atleast one year in Long Term Care or hospital experience in resident/patient careservices preferred
• Musthave effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Mustbe creative and have good observational and analytical skills
Education Requirements fora Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
• NewYork State Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)license in good standing
• MinimumAssociates Degree
We serve patients in long-term,short-term or sub-acute (rehabilitation) settings. Our recently renovatedfacilities boast a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center and offer bright,modern and comfortable home-like settings. Our professional staff of excellentprimary care physicians, caring nurses, skilled clinicians and dedicated teamof employees implements the latest interventions and treatments.
Weare an EOE
Licensed Practical Nurse
Long Term Care