To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethlehem, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Representative - Northeast
Harris • Bethlehem, PA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Harris School Solutions is seeking a Regional Account Representative to join our School Nutrition Solutions Sales team and interact directly with existing customers and prospects to promote sales of nutrition solutions and services.
Remember how awesome lunch time was when you were in school?
For many, it was the best part of the school day. Have you ever wondered about the 100’s of details that need to be accounted for before that meal can be served or how much effort really goes into being able to serve 1000’s of meals each and every day in schools from coast to coast? The answer is easy, they use our software called eTrition - well at least some do.
Your challenge is to help even more school districts understand the power and efficiency of our software. From the nutritional analysis of the menu, to the point of sale when the child pays for the meal - we even handle the lunch money payments online so mom and dad never forget to send it in!
As a leader in the School Nutrition industry, you will be joining a team where your efforts make a difference and you will have fun and be rewarded nicely for doing it.
Travel is expected to be 40-50% throughout the Northeast to visit school districts and to attend trade shows.Primary Functions
What will be your impact?
- Develop regional territory sales and marketing plan for both existing and new name business
- Contact potential customers in a systematic and professional manner
- Plan, Coordinate and roll out targeted marketing events to drive sales
- Ensure quality representation of product and service capabilities
- Stay involved with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate command of eTrition, our flagship POS solution and complementary nutrition enterprise applications
- Participate in national and regional conferences and user groups.
- Maintain good working relationships with Customer staff at all levels
- Establish key contacts with industry leaders to maintain and grow knowledge of the K12 Market
- Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the Sales Compensation Plan
- Achieve Sales Goals set for the territory
The Regional Account Executive must be a competitive, self-starter, who can aggressively pursue new business (i.e. prospecting), have strong written and verbal communication skills, time management skills (needs to manage several unique tasks simultaneously), be effective at developing strong relationships and committed to make an impact in the bottom line.
What we are looking for?
- 5+ years of sales experience, Software sales a plus but not required.
- Hunter attitude with a competitive spirit
- K-12 industry or experience working with school districts a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Works effectively within a collaborative and cohesive, team based environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive, results oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task effectively and to consistently meet assigned deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently and in groups
The Regional Account Representative can work remotely or from any Harris School Solutions office in their designated sales region.
What we offer?
- A competitive base salary coupled with a rewarding commission plan
- A casual work environment
- Paid vacation
- Lifestyle rewards perk of $325 annually
- Company paid Holiday party in December (it was in Disney Springs in Orlando last year)
- 401k with company match
- Health plans including dental and vision available
When you join our School Nutrition Solutions Team and you will be working with school districts to help make the best part of any school day even better!Company Overview Harris School Solutions is at the top of the K-12 Software/Hardware industry not simply because we offer the best, most innovative solutions; we are here because of our people. Our team comprises dynamic women and men who collaborate closely each and every day because we share a passion for a singular goal: to help the schools with which we work improve and succeed so they can help their students to do the same. If you are inspired by this same passion and are ready to dedicate yourself to helping K-12 school districts, then Harris School Solutions is ready to dedicate itself to you.
Harris School Solutions is a division of Harris, a company that has been providing complete School Nutrition Solutions (SNS), Student Information System (SIS) and Financial Management solutions (FINS) to education, municipal, and utility markets for over 30 years. Our track record speaks for itself. We are an experienced, solid company with proven solutions that are presently in use by over 9,000 customers across North America. We are the number one provider of powerful School Nutrition, Financial and SIS solutions because of our specialized understanding of the industries we serve and our commitment to customer relationships.
Harris is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.