NOW OFFERING UP TO $2,500 SIGN ON BONUSES FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES! Join our team today!!
Why Service Experts?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
Service Experts Company Perks and Benefits for YOU
Top Pay for Top Performers, including incentive and bonus opportunities, depending on the position
- Our Top Installers earn over $80,000 annually
Generous PTO provided
- 19 paid days off within your first year of employment (vacation, personal holidays, & national holidays)
- 24 paid days off after your 2nd year of employment
- No layoffs during “Slow Season” – due to our extensive customer base, you will never have to worry about not being able to provide for your family year-round
- Ready to get out of your work truck? We have ample advancement and career-growth opportunities available across the U.S.
- Hold on to your more of your paycheck with Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance programs
- We provided wellness program options for free employee medical
- Company-provided smart phone, tablet, uniform plan, and tool replacement program
- We’ll make you better at what you do with our internal Training Academy
- Best-in-class 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with attractive company matching contributions
Company-paid employee Life Insurance with options for YOU and your Family!
Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options that will protect you and your family if you are unable to work
Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, and health advocacy programs
Come join the BEST and the BIGGEST team in HVAC: Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing!
- High school diploma or GED with additional training and 2 to 5 years’ experience in HVAC with technical training certification required
- Must possess all valid licensing or certification as required by federal, state, provincial, or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical work area
- EPA and safety certifications required
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the operational functionality of heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment as well as related accessories
- Proficient at installing heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as related accessories, successfully and without supervision
- Knowledge of the layout and installation requirements of duct work and duct fittings
- Proficient mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment
- Proficient and able to operate all necessary tools and equipment (including operation of a company vehicle) to perform various installation projects
- Basic skills in reading wiring diagrams and troubleshooting problems with electrical, refrigerant, and duct systems on HVAC equipment
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customers and resolve customer issues, complaints, or concerns • Effective and efficient time-management and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
- Ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and congested areas
- Ability to safely climb 300lb load capacity rated ladders with a 30lb tool belt
- Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Works under minimal supervision to install HVAC equipment and accessories in the customer’s home
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications. As needed, performs limited diagnostics.
- Designs, fabricates, and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Performs start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems and other components
- Delivers excellent customer service and sustains high levels of customer satisfaction
- Promotes products and services to the customer. Calls Sales and Service Coordinator with specifics on replacement product sales leads generated from customer service visit.
- Responsible for delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used, maintained, and accounted for
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner. Collects payment from customer
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns
- Responsible for keeping installation vehicles clean and neat both inside and outside in keeping with the company’s professional image
- Follows standard procedures and process, ensures that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned
Health & Safety Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately
- Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately
- Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control
- Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn
- Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
- Operates devices or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees
- Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately
- Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposure that could cause accidents
- Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior
- Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Diagnostic Skills