• 2 years’ experience in customer service and/or technical help desk
• Experience working with currently supported operating systems, including the latest commercially supported Microsoft Operating systems
• Understanding of basic AC and DC circuitry and electronics
• Comprehensive understanding of current network topologies and protocols
• Entry-level knowledge of SQL database engines required, advanced knowledge preferred
• Experience in Access Control, Video, Intrusion and related technologies a plus
• Advanced knowledge of digital and analog video platforms
• Understanding of network packet analysis software such as Wireshark Other Qualifications
• Maintain the following metrics Ø 90% Attendance (unscheduled absences) and working (logged in) at the start of your shift. Ø MFA (greater than >5) Ø 75 calls per month unless engaged in Supervisor directed reoccurring projects of tasks Ø Average handle time 30 min or less– decrease should be seen over 6 month period of initial “startup” Ø Update tickets at 80% every 3 days for non-escalated and 95% for escalated tickets or with engineering engagements.
• Answer incoming phone calls, emails, and other inquiries into the Lenel Technical Support Center.
• Identify and document the problem summary and description as described by the customer as well as record the call details in the Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool following the documented processes. This will include step by step results of the troubleshooting performed, as well as all customer statements of importance, and any supported documentation
:. • Utilize internal tools such as: SalesLogix, Knowledge Base, DevTrack, HP Quality Center, SharePoint, Google, etc. to research problems for known and existing solutions.
• Follow documented processes to ensure callers are certified as outlined in the Value Added Reseller (VAR) certification program and have current qualified support agreements in place.
• Assist with testing on new/existing products.
• Continually utilize the TSG wall board to assess daily performance
• Work with management to dynamically adjust priorities in order to provide the best possible service levels while maintaining and improving established service levels.
• May be required to provided 24×7 support on a needed basis, compensation would be provided Skill Training: LenelS2 provides complete certification training to become capable in supporting our range of security products. We also offer ongoing training and recertification to keep you on the cutting edge of knowledge and skill. Technical Support Specialists also undergo a period of job shadowing and mentoring before becoming capable and confident in handling technical calls on their own.
Customer Relationship Management