Are you “achievement-motivated”? Do you have an outgoing personality, and enjoy talking with people? If so, then we have a great sales focused opportunity for you with competitive pay and more!POSITION
Reporting to our Head of Central Collections and Vehicle Remarketing, our Part-Time Call Center Agents are part of an enthusiastic and motivated team of call center professionals that helps us acquire new customers. Utilizing our outbound telephone dialer system, you will be contacting potential Cash Store customers who have completed our online loan application. This is a great opportunity for a talented person to broaden his/her sales experience through comprehensive “on-the-job” training in a fun, leading-edge call center environment. Our Part-Time Call Center Agents are based at our Administrative Office (HQ) in Irving, (Las Colinas), Texas. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer questions about our loan process
- Provide information (such as our store locations, descriptions of our loan products, etc.)
- Encourage potential customers to visit one of our convenient retail stores
- High School Diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent
- 1+ year of work experience in the retail, banking, financial services, or hospitality industries
- 6+ months of inbound or outbound call center experience in sales, customer service, or collections
- Ability to close the sale
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to type and talk at same time, as well as stay focused in a busy atmosphere
- Must pass a credit and criminal background check
- Local (Dallas/Fort Worth area) candidates only – no relocation
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and not require sponsorship in the future
- 2+ years of work experience in the retail, banking, financial services, or hospitality industries
- 2+ years of call center experience in one of the following:
- Sales (e.g., call center agent, sales representative, sales associate)
- Customer Service (e.g., customer service representative, customer service associate)
- Collections (e.g., collector, collections representative, collections associate)
- $15.44 per hour starting pay
- Receive up to an additional 12% increase in pay in your first year through scheduled wage increases!
- Business casual work environment
- All Call Center Agents go through a comprehensive training program.
Post training, work schedules are generally available in the morning, evening, and on weekends. Part-Time Call Center Agents have fixed-shifts which are typically between 20 and 30 hours per week. Our hours of operation are:
- Monday thru Friday - 8:00am to 9:00pm
- Saturday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday - 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Founded in 1996, Cottonwood Financial is one of the largest privately held retail consumer finance companies in the United States. We have zero debt, have been profitable every year since inception, and our growth is funded entirely through internally generated capital. Headquartered in Irving (Las Colinas), Texas, we have company-owned locations, under our Cash Store brand, across the country. Through this national brick-and-mortar footprint, we provide best-in-class customer service and offer an innovative mix of financial products and services to our customers.
We have been named multiple times to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies
, as well as to the Dallas 100 list of the fastest-growing private companies
in North Texas.