Thompson Technologies is seeking a Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer for a full time, direct hire opportunity in Norcross, GA.
Reasons to Apply:
- Exciting opportunity to work in a critical and highly visible role reporting to the CTO.
- Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits package.
- Remote work on Monday and Friday and flex hours on Tue - Thurs.
- Matching 401k and profit sharing.
- Need a very Senior hands-on DevOps Cloud Engineer who has strong experience with AWS and/or Azure or Google (AWS preferred).
- Strong experience with Kubernetes.
- Strong experience with Operations Support for Product deployment.
- Someone who has the ability to drive technology forward.
- Leadership ability is a plus, but experience managing others is not required as this position will not have direct reports in the short term.
For immediate consideration, email resume to Brad at
Why Thompson Technologies? We've been recognized among the fastest-growing companies in the country by URL blocked - click to apply and one of the top 50 in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, in addition to URL blocked - click to apply. A leader in delivering talented, top-tier consultants, we provide unequaled service to the IT staffing industry. At our core, we strive to make a difference in the lives of the URL blocked - click to apply.
DevOps, Kubernetes, Cloud, AWS, Azure, production