Kelly Services has an immediate need for a Human Resources (HR) Generalist II for one of our largest accounts located in the New Jersey area.
MUST be able to travel between Newark, Wall and Mt Laurel NJ offices on an as needed basis. Public transportation is not available to the Wall and Mt Laurel sites, you will need to be able to get to the locations via car or car transportation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Direct Hire
Schedule: Monday - Friday
The HR Generalist II provides direction, expertise and operational support to designated divisions on the Employee and Labor Relations function. The role ensures that Human Resources initiatives and services are provided to division s in support of divisional objectives and goals. Additionally, the role assists with the implementation of HR programs within these division s to assure their success.
The role also requires:
- Provides daily consultative services, expertise and operational support to assigned division s on a broad spectrum of topics, including, but not limited to: employee relations and investigations, performance management, employee movement, recruitment, developmental needs, and compensation actions.
- Promotes the role of Human Resources to division s by communicating and supporting HR initiatives/objectives in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensures the effective and efficient communication of divisional needs to appropriate HR leadership and ensures the timely fulfillment of these needs.
- Provides human resource solutions to division based on data and analysis and consistent with existing human resource policy and legal and contractual constraints.
- Participates and works with HR functional experts in developing, planning and implementing key initiatives.
- Communicates to appropriate HR leadership when policy and contractual constraints inhibit issue resolution and recommends changes and improvements to existing policies and procedures.
- Facilitates programs and/or serves as subject matter expert on major HR initiatives and divisional requests.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor s degree from an accredited university. Advanced degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of five 5 years of experience in at least two 2 Human Resources functional areas, with one of those being Employee Relations.
- Additional licensing, certifications, registrations: PHR, SPHR preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal and State labor, compensation and benefits laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of all HR functions including labor relations, compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, learning and development and related processes.
- Skills and Abilities: Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Comprehensive information and data gathering and analysis skills.
- Ability to draw solid conclusions from gathered and analyzed information and make sound recommendations timely.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with division leadership.
- Ability to use influencing skills to achieve objectives. Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Travel: MUST be able to travel between Newark, Wall and Mt Laurel offices on an as needed basis.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Hr Management Systems