Do you have a passion for leadership, an eye for detail, and love working outdoors? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
As Lead Mosquito Control Specialist at Mosquito Authority, you will oversee the day-to-day field operations of our organization while ensuring the quality of your team's productivity and efficiency. In this position, you will have the opportunity to grow and improve your team's performance and profitability in a supportive and dedicated work environment.
If you thrive in a leadership role and enjoy working with others to provide a high-quality customer experience, this position is perfect for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Coordinate, manage, monitor, and motivate the Specialist personnel's daily activities and duties within the organization.
- Review financial data as directed and necessary. Utilize financial data to improve profitability within the unit and function within the parameters of operational budgets.
- Organize recruitment and hiring of required field staff. Establish work schedules to work load. Supervise, train and motivate staff to achieve desired goals and service requirements.
- Act as a liaison with management, aiding in the development of strategic plans for organizational growth.
- High School graduate / GED
- One to three years basic pest control experience preferred
- Valid Driver's license and a good driving record
- Job requires standing, walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, reaching, handling, pushing, and pulling
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends when necessary
- Paid training
- Competitive compensation
- Additional performance-based compensation opportunities available
- Healthy approach to work/life balance
Our mission is simple: help protect families from mosquitoes and the diseases they carry. Each and every one of our team members is dedicated to providing the best services out there so our customers can enjoy the outdoors with peace of mind. Join our team today!
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a location that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Mosquito Authority Corporate. I acknowledge that each independent Mosquito Authority franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Mosquito Authority Corporate is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Compensation: $30,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year WHO YOU ARE
1. Enjoy working outdoors
2. Self-starter and highly motivated
3. Can work independently
4. Enjoy engaging with clients WHO WE ARE
1. Nationally recognized brands
2. Competitive pay
3. Safe working environment
4. Team atmosphere
Our mission is simple: Help protect families from mosquitoes, ticks and other pests and the diseases they carry
The best part? There's no experience needed! You will be provided with expert training when you join our team. Enter your zip code to see opportunities to join our team
in your area.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Mosquito Authority Corporate.
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Drug Testing