To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Casa Grande, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
STOTZ EQUIPMENT • Casa Grande, AZ
Posted 11 days ago
Casa Grande, Arizona
Successful candidate will manage service operations to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, achieve model profitability, grow service labor sales, control expenses and attract and retain outstanding talent while maintaining the company core values, Quality, Integrity, Loyalty, Caring and Community and the vision statement \u0022To Be the Best Equipment Dealer in the World\u0022.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain effective department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction as well as outstanding procedure audits.
- Create annual service department goals and budget in alignment with the set financial and operational objectives.
- Develop and execute the service department marketing plan and monitor monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Demonstrate leadership in sharing best practices and implementing common processes throughout the Service Department.
- Coordinate customer clinics, field days and related promotional events.
- Provide leadership in the area of interdepartmental communications.
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain key talent by maintaining a current internal depth chart, recruiting and HIring plans and individual development plans.
- Contribute to bonus pool goal.
- Maximize department performance through goals and objectives, coordination and delegation of duties.
- Effectively manage assets including maintaining department vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment in good condition.
- Keep work in progress within company standards.
- Clean driving record
- Strong computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the company