To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensboro, NC 27401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
REGIONAL CATEGORY MANAGER
CTG • Greensboro, NC
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We're hiring! Our client located in Greensboro, NC is looking to hire a seasoned Regional Category Manager. This is a full salaried benefited position that offers amazing medical benefits, paid time off and so much more!
The marketing and communications Regional Category Manager will utilize their sourcing and supplier management experience to help drive tangible commercial impact for our marketing and communications functions. The position will function within a Regional Procurement Team supporting the marketing and communications for category. Activities will include, but not limited to, category strategy support, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, supplier performance management, and continuous cost improvement.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
• Conducting opportunity assessments for marketing stakeholders that cover addressable areas of spending including sourcing wave plans that deliver cost management targets.
• Using innovative category specific procurement levers to drive value for stakeholders.
• Interfacing with global procurement leadership, regional procurement business partners and stakeholders, and developing supplier management and procurement processes and policies to deliver spending efficiencies.
• Leading all supplier selection and procurement activities (e.g. RFI, RFP, RFQ, scorecard and bid analysis, etc.)
• Negotiating supplier contracts utilizing contract templates & procedures.
• Owning third party vendor performance (SLA’s/KPI’s) and supplier relationship management including establishing metrics, monitoring performance and attainment of objectives, and expeditiously addressing any service issues that might arise.
• Anticipating problems before they occur; defining the problem or risk; identifying possible causes; working with stakeholders to identify solutions; and selecting and implementing the most appropriate solution.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (business/ finance/ economics/ engineering/ mathematics) or equivalent.
• At least three to five years of experience in managing the marketing procurement function including a track record of success in the following areas:
• Creative agency services (traditional and digital advertising, design, public relations, etc.)
• Advertising/content production
• Media -traditional & digital including search & programmatic
• Strong customer service orientation
• Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint) and procurement software such as SAP, Ariba or other ERP systems
• High degree of motivation
• Ability to prioritize and self-direct
• Strong business acumen and sound interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication, analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Ability to adapt to the varied cultures and organizational structures across the company ecosystem.
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a cross functional, team-oriented environment
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).