To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60603
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Loan/Asset Administrator in Chicago, Illinois (IL). Summary: The Collateralized Debt Obligation Group (CDO) is a division within the company's Global Corporate Trust Services, the premier CLO trustee in the industry. The CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and Mezzanine debt. The CDO Loan/Asset Administration is responsible for monitoring and maintaining pools of bank loans that act as collateral for CDO/CLOs. This position is relied on by the Deal Administration, Analytics, and Relationship Management departments to process interest payments, principal payments, fees, borrowings, and new payment information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent work experience
- 6 months to 2 years in accounting and financial transactions and customer service activities
- Strong reading comprehension, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Demonstrable ability to research and resolve payment and data discrepancies
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively with cross-functional teams across various sites
- Able to prioritize workload and complete assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Utilize logical reasoning and sound judgment to make appropriate decisions following established policies and procedures
- Work experience administering bank loans a plus as well as experience with loan documents and/or legal documents