Volt Workforce Solutions is hiring for an excellent opportunity for a SaaS Director of Sales based in beautiful Santa Barbara.
This role will lead our growing team. be responsible for planning, developing and implementing strategic sales objectives, policies and programs for our SaaS platform. This position offers significant growth potential and will be expected to drive revenues against individual and team goals. Skill sets include proficiency with Salesforce, CRM and Pardot lead generation/marketing tools, relationship development and territory planning.
- Lead, develop and manage a team of consultative sales professionals, customer service reps and curriculum writers for the product group.
- Analyze market data and trend analysis with leadership team to develop strategic sales plan and marketing campaigns to maximize goals for new business and renewal product offerings.
- Regularly employ forecast data and sales reports to track sales and activity against new business and renewal targets to guide and focus contacts with schools.
- Develop strategic roadmap for proposals in response to RFP’s and customer opportunities.
- Conduct meetings and sales calls with district and school personnel to achieve business goals.
- Monitor client satisfaction, performing routine visits to address issues & concerns as they arise.
- Facilitate introductory meetings between districts, schools and team members, focusing on the scope, content and depth of the work; defining management of expectations.
- Collect and disseminate data metrics measuring product and content usage to team, schools, and districts as appropriate.
- Secure purchase orders as necessary.
Requirements and Experience
Experience - 5+ years sales experience into K-12 markets required, including 2+ years of Sales Management. Ideal candidate has previous teaching and/or educational leadership position
Performance - A proven track record of exceeding individual and collaborative team goals. A deep understanding of teaching and learning.
Development – History of managing and building successful teams: hiring, training, mentoring
Management – Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
Knowledge - Ability to turn data into actionable information and direction.
Collaboration - Able to work effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Learning - Enthusiasm and excitement for continuous professional learning.
Multi-tasking - Ability to effectively handle multiple activities and situations simultaneously.
Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, markets, analysis and reporting of financial data.
Software/Applications – Awareness of trends & emerging technologies in the software arena.
Education and Experience - This position requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of seven to 10 years in sales and marketing. Post-graduate courses in education sales, marketing and business operations preferred.