At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us at [ Link removed ] or follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
Education and Experience (in years):
• Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of sales experience in Distribution hospital, clinical laboratory, and/or life science markets.
• Master’s degree with 7+ years of sales experience in Distribution hospital, clinical laboratory, and/or life science markets
• 1 - 3 years sales management experience
• Strong track record of success in both capital and reagent sales.
• Expertise selling premium products.
• Expertise with large account, multiple key stakeholders, multi-departmental sales.
• Knowledge of PCR / molecular testing.
• Proactive approach to analyzing, diagnosing, and prescribing strategic business solutions to meet company sales goals.
• Strong Relationship Building Skills with Sales and Executive Management
• Maintains effective collaboration and coordination of internal resources to ensure company sales goals are met.
• Experience planning and driving new product launch strategies in conjunction with Product Marketing.
• Provides consistent field interaction and communication to ensure company's message is clearly communicated.
• Ability to connect with and coordinate between key customers and internal/external stakeholders to promote and expand business opportunities.
• Coordinate training events for sales personnel within region.
• Hire, assess, train and develop high quality sales reps and recommend changes as necessary.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Experience and success selling to physicians, laboratories, infection control staff and hospital administration.
• Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
• Skilled using a CRM application such as Salesforce.com
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.