If you are a Lead DevOps Engineer (Remote) with Kubernetes experience, please read on!
We are located in San Diego, CA and we are a publicly traded communications software company that has proudly been in business for over 20 years! We are on a mission to provide the highest quality service possible and bridging the digital divide across the globe. We work across a variety of different industries and one of the first global leaders in our space that is constantly innovating and working with the latest technologies.
We are looking for a Lead DevOps/Platform Engineer who will build out a next generation Kubernetes platform from the ground-up. This platform will take final products/deploy them to target markets and be an integral platform for our company. This will be a Kubernetes-based hardware agnostic platform and this role will interface with both internal and external development teams.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Remote flexibility
- HUGE room for growth
- Employee stock purchase programs
- Excellent benefits
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead greenfield development of new Kubernetes platform
- Writing IaC using Terraform
- Work on our hardware agnostic platform development
- Lead a devops engineering team to implement best CI/CD practices
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 4-5 Years Of Experience With
Nice To Haves
- DevOps/platform engineering
- A major programming language like Python or Java
- IaC using Terraform
- Networking experience (TCP/IP)
- Distributed Systems
- load balancers
So, if you are a Lead DevOps Engineer (Remote) with Kubernetes experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Matt BaileyEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Lead DevOps Engineer (Remote-Kubernetes)
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MB6-1704026 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Bailey - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Continuous Integration
- Dev Ops
- Distributed Architectures
- Java (Programming Language)
- Programming Languages