Wolf Robotics, a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric, has had over 8,400 installations, our team of automation professionals has implemented solutions for the toughest metal working projects around. We foster an environment that encourages our group of bright, talented, and skilled employees to design and develop new products.
Req. ID: 19898
Lincoln Electric Automation – The Company
Lincoln Electric Company, has been the industry leader for over 30 years in the robotic automation of welding, cutting, material removal, grinding, and press brake operations. We have provided industry solutions to the fabricators of construction, agricultural, mining, off-road, energy, and transportation equipment. Through the expertise of our personnel we develop numerous specialty products that increase productivity and maintain quality. The innovative designs and solutions we create are produced to meet or exceed our customer expectations.
This job involves overseeing the implementation of large, custom robotic welding and cutting systems into customer facilities including: system installation, weld and cutting process development, robot programming, troubleshooting, customer training, documentation, and off-line robot programming with Robot Studio, our graphical off-line programming tool. Travel can be extensive depending on Customer Support Engineer location and proximity to customer.
- Integrating Robotic welding systems
- Programming Industrial Robots
- Developing robot welding processes
- Field service on Lincoln Electric products
- Customer training
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required in robotic automation integration, field service or robotic arc welding programming.
- Must have experience with ABB and Fanuc Robots.
- Must have extensive experience with GMAW.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints.
- Ability to read and interpret weld symbols.
- Ability to use common hand tools, Digital Volt Meter and oscilloscope.
- Ability to develop and document procedures.
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting skills.
- PC literate in MS Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Welding Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with heavy welding, TIG welding, Plasma cutting, Laser cutting, and PLC programming a plus.
- Behavioral Skills/Job Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Willing to work overtime on a consistent basis
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Willing to travel
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic agenda
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to stand toe to toe with customers and arbitrate difficult problems
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and respect
- Must be able to bring projects to a closure
- Must maintain and update customer project files
- Must seek additional opportunities for preventive maintenance, training, and field service with customers
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: Work is usually a mix of sedentary and walking. Use of the telephone is extensive. In the office there is minimal reaching, bending and lifting in relationship to documents and stored records. When at a customer facility, there will be lifting, reaching, bending, dragging, pulling and carrying of parts and equipment. This individual may have to walk long distances to reach the equipment within the customer’s facility. This individual must be able to occasionally lift 70 pounds and frequently lift 25 pounds. This position requires manual dexterity and visual acuity to utilize the assembly equipment and tools.
Work environment: Work is usually a mix of sitting, standing and walking. Use of the telephone is sometimes moderate to heavy. Traveling is extensive and may be unplanned and immediate; hours may be irregular.
Wage Rate: $38,213.00 - $70,967.00
Lincoln Electric Automation Inc., (Wolf Robotics), a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc., has had over 8,400 installations, our team of automation professionals has implemented solutions for the toughest metal working projects around. We foster an environment that encourages our group of bright, talented, and skilled employees to design and develop new products. We are proud to offer our full time candidates a comprehensive benefit programs which include:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
Participation in any of the benefit plans and programs made available to employees/candidates meeting eligibility requirements. Lincoln Electric Automation Inc., reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time in accordance with applicable law.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Function: Customer Experience
Section: Wayne Trail Technologies (US76)
EOE, including disability/veterans
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Gas Metal Arc Welding