Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing developers, owners, and managers of affordable housing. Our core mission is to provide residents with clean, safe, well-maintained, and affordable housing at an outstanding value.
We are currently seeking a Caretaker to join our team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Caretaker, a 198 unit apartment community in Omaha, Nebraska.
The Caretaker would be responsible for maintaining building(s) and surrounding grounds in a neat and tidy manner.
- General apartment cleaning and apartment turnover
- Maintaining the building and surrounding grounds in a neat and tidy manner
- Maintaining a pleasant atmosphere and relations with residents
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Basic electrical, plumbing, and painting skills
- Basic housekeeping and cleaning skills
- Ability to work evenings/weekends
- Ability to work on-call
About Us: Dominium manages more than 30,000 apartments in 22 states with a staff of more than 1,200 employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition, wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a Dominium property, and more!Skills
- Basic Electric and Plumbing
- Basic Painting Skills
- Housekeeping Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
See job description
Attention To Detail