FLEX Security Officers Need for Temp Security Events
Are you looking for a new career and skills to add to your resume!?
Apply online NOW www.securitasjobs.com or Call 970-225-1441
$15-18/hr. - depending on the Event!
No experience is needed. On the job training is provided.
IS THIS JOB FOR YOU
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Have a reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Effectively speak, read and write English
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
As a Securitas security officer, you may be expected to perform one or more of the following essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Be able to maintain accurate records
- Effectively comprehend numerous policies, procedures, and concepts in order to respond appropriately to various situations
- Communicate effectively with others
- Walk up and down stairs
- Work outside in a variety of weather conditions depending on the assignmentSecuritas thrives on our security guards being customer service oriented to ensure that we exceed our clients' expectations. Satisfied clients are the reason for our existence. It is up to each and every security guard to ensure that our clients are pleased with the service they receive.
- Under direct supervision, the Security Officer position patrols assigned areas to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. Responsibilities include:
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Patrols assigned area on foot or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- Provides escorts as necessary
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Performs periodic checks of emergency and safety equipment
Apply online at www.securitasjobs.com or call Tonja: 970-225-1441