Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is seeking a Directors of Strategic Partnerships. Since 2016, RCA has pioneered an affordable, neighborhood-based model of providing addiction care to help patients suffering drug and alcohol addictions. Scrapping the traditional "rehab center" model of flying to another state for treatment, RCA's mission of helping save a million lives one neighborhood at a time, focuses on evidence-based treatment provided by top clinicians--treatment that can include the family AND is close to home, just like a traditional hospital or physician's office. Thus far, RCA has treated over 20,000 patients. RCA is expanding within the Northeast, as well as into the Midwest and South.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships will be a key player in supporting this growth. They will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships amongst business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue sources for RCA. They will work with RCA site CEOs, our Regional Business Development Teams, and our Chief Marketing Officer to identify opportunities in each of our territories to partner RCA with verticals, such as, Government Agencies, Major Employers, Colleges and Universities, Physicians Groups, Major Hospital Systems, and Employee Benefit Brokers. They will be tasked with developing strategic initiatives, executing on them, and presenting RCA as a Center of Excellence and desired partner for each of these verticals.
This individual must have extensive experience in engaging with C-Suite professionals, preferably in healthcare; as this will be there primary target.
- Identify gaps in the current healthcare system within the US, and identify strategies to position RCA as a solution to those gaps
- Research healthcare trends, competition and reimbursement models to drive pipeline
- Develop strategy for growth along with site CEOS, Regional Manager of Business Development and Chief Marketing Officer, as well as other members of the RCA Executive Team and Board.
- Develop professional sales presentations, targeted and personalized for potential partner organizations, with the ability to persuade and close business
- Work with all major hospitals' and health systems' C-Suite to identify/develop concrete partnerships.
- Work with all major employers and employee benefit brokers, to develop partnerships that ensures all of their members have access to fast, cost effective, high-quality care.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job..
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least ten years of experience in a sales environment, preferably in a fast-growing healthcare company
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to be flexible in adjusting to new and changing situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Power Point
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Be willing to think outside the box!
- Passionate about helping others
Customer Service: Demonstrates the ability to meet internal and external customers' needs in a way which provides satisfaction for the customer
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with others whom you have authority over and those you do not
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of projects by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates exceptionally verbally and in writing, delivers effective presentation, shares information and ideas with others, has excellent listening skills.
Work Environment: This person will be required to work remotely while maintaining consistent presence at RCA sites.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop or kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: Up to 75% travel is required which includes local.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled