Entry Level Assembler
Come work as a entry level assembler at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities of advancement.
Perform assemblyoperations of printed circuit boards according to established operatingprocedures by performing the following duties:
- Read and followeddetailed work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Use the computer toaccess work instructions, and to access and/or input labor tracking, work inprogress tracking, non-conformance tracking as required.
- Inspect product atvarious stages of the process.
- Practice problem-solvingand trouble-shooting techniques as part of a team responsible for continuousimprovement to products and processes.
- Recommend changes indocumentation to ensure high quality results.
- Wear protectiveequipment as assigned.
- Maintain a clean andorganized work area and maintain all equipment according to maintenance plansand procedures.
- Maintain a positive workatmosphere by acting and communicating in friendly and professional manner.
- Cross train for otherpositions as needed.
- Perform otherassignments as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- HS Diploma Required
- Ability to learn basic component identification skills.
- Ability to perform simple task utilizing work instructions
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical assembly operations using fixtures and tools.
- Ability to read and follow detailed assembly instructions
- Abilities listed in General Requirements of Team Members
- Must be quality-oriented with attention to detail.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
2222 East Pensar Drive
Appleton, Wisconsin, 54911
Assemble Mechanical Part
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: J3N0YS6BJNYWLQ3XGMW
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1849, Ducommun is the oldest company in California. Evolving from a hardware supply store opened by Charles Ducommun in Los Angeles during the California Gold Rush, the company assisted in the birth of the aerospace industry in Southern California by providing aircraft aluminum to early aerospace pioneers like Lindbergh, Douglas and Lockheed.
View the full profile
Today, Ducommun is a global provider of manufacturing and engineering services, developing innovative electronic, engineered and structural solutions for complex applications in aerospace, defense and industrial markets. Our full-service collaborative approach, broad capabilities and value-added services like new product introduction, supply chain strategies and program management deliver value for our customers and innovative solutions for their complex electronic and structural needs.
Our company is organized to leverage our full spectrum of capabilities through common, companywide processes that create value for the customer and facilitate ease of doing business.
Structural Solutions – Large, complex contoured structural components and assemblies for aerospace and other applications. Our integrated processes include stretch-forming, thermal-forming, chemical milling, precision fabrication, machining, finishing processes, and integration of components into subassemblies.
Electronic Solutions – Full-service manufacturing services for high mix, low volume production of complex electronics used in high cost of failure applications. Key competencies include high-reliability interconnect systems, printed circuit board assemblies, and integrated electronic, electromechanical and mechanical assemblies and systems.
Engineered Solutions – Engineered products and high-tech proprietary systems for defense, aerospace and industrial applications. High-technology product lines include advanced microwave and millimeter wave (RF) assemblies, human machine interface (HMI) products and high-reliability motors and resolvers (MCD). We also provide engineering services in missile and aerospace system design, development, integration, and test.
The Ducommun Way:
Ducommun is guided on its journey to growth by the Ducommun Way, our internal operating methodology for executing successfully, solving problems effectively and finding better ways of serving our customers through a combined focus on operational excellence, organizational development and profitable growth. The Ducommun Way is defining our path for providing the innovative solutions and services our customers require while finding new and untapped ways of growing.