Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Senior Manager, Commerce Media, is responsible for delivering the strategy, investment recommendation and measurement construct to enable the North America business to accelerate consumer awareness and engagement through Commerce Media partners, including Amazon Advertising, Walmart Media Group, Kroger Precision Marketing, Dollar General Media Group and Roundel.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Determining the right partnership frameworks and agency relationships, as well as the right technology enablement to ensure the company creates best-in-class go to market Commerce Media plans and executions.
- Leader of a direct team, and across a variety of cross-functional teams, including Branding & Content Production, Brand Management, Sales, Insights & Analytics and Customer & Channel Development, as well as external partners, ensuring seamless execution and measurement.
- Lead strategy and execution across all Commerce Media channels through a mix of internal and best in class partnerships.
- Ensure internal and external resources are allocated to the right near and mid-term priorities.
- Set and lead execution Commerce Media capability roadmap.
- Lead the development of content requirements, standards and workflow with cross functional teams to ensure content across all touchpoints sets industry standards.
- Lead cross functional team responsible for Commerce Media across the organization – content, measurement and optimization, partnership framework, marketing operations and go to market enablement.
- Oversee insights capability across functions to enable real-time insights generation and business management.
- Partner with internal and external partners to ensure all activations and optimizations are tied to financial results.
- 7+ years of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing and/or Media experience, with a focus on E-commerce (Direct to Consumer knowledge) and overall consumer engagement across digital platforms
- Multi-channel business experience across the omni-channel, with a focus on digital and retail
- Experience in consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry is critical
- BA or BS degree is required, MBA is preferred
- Cross-functional team development, organizational leadership and cross functional collaboration skills
- Understanding of consumer/digital behavior across omnichannel retail channels
- Highly resourceful – challenges and grows team members and broader organization
- Proven ability to work with and lead peers across many functions within the company
- Proven analytical, data-based decision maker based on ecommerce and consumer metrics
- Project management experience with high attention to detail is required
- Must be able to work with senior leaders on strategic direction and with team members on tactical details
- Willing to lead teams to outcomes previously not considered
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at
if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
Consumer Packaged Goods