To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palatine, IL
- Caitlin Cervac
- Phone: 7736322337
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative (French)
Aerotek • Palatine, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Do you speak French? Are you an entry-level candidate looking to get your foot in the door in an office setting? Are you comfortable being on the phone and using dual monitors? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is currently hiring for an entry-level bilingual call center representative and if you meet the qualifications listed, we would love to hear from you!
- This position is in a call center environment dealing with consumers via phone/email.
- The customer service representatives assist with and troubleshoot any problems the consumer may have ranging from assembling the product to troubleshooting problems to product uses.
- Calls can range from accidents happening with misuse of the product to simple warranty questions.
- They will assist English/French speaking customers with orders, refunds, shipments, and exchanges.
- Manage high volume of incoming calls/inquiries (approximately 60 per shift) to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Complete order processing and performed order tracking.
- Accept bill payments and approve credit for product returns, resolve product troubleshooting calls on first attempt.
- Will handle primarily calls from Canada. When there aren't any calls pending in queue, they will handle English speaking calls.
- Must speak English and French fluently
- Customer Service Experience (1 - 2 years, retail exp. is fine)
- Comfortable with working weekends
- Call center experience
- Call center is open Monday - Sunday, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Must be available during those hours for an eight hour shift.
- Training will be the first three weeks and will be from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- A weekend shift will be required every other week for both Saturday and Sunday. When a weekend shift is required, only 3 weekday shifts are scheduled.
- Pay: $15/hr (Pay raise after contract period)
- 6 month contract to hire
Please contact us with any questions or to discuss your application.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.