SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Desktop Support Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Desktop Support Technician, you will Assure that the Patient Account Services obtains maximum benefits information systems network integration. Promote teamwork to meet organizational goals and objectives. Maintain PC Network and Servers to provide maximum systems availability and performance.
What you will do in this role:
• Investigate and resolve issues related to PCs, telecommunications and/or printers
• Maintain knowledge of Corporate policies and procedures
• Demonstrate the ability to remain current with a rapidly advancing industry involving highly technical equipment and issues
• May require a strong working knowledge of PBS systems, telecommunications, and managerial concepts in PBX environment.
• Manage LAN, WAN, PC, and voice technologies
• Continuously make recommendations for process improvements
• Trend issues to identify prevention opportunities.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Continuing education in data processing related fields preferred
• At least 2 years’ experience in PC maintenance required
• Relevant education may substitute experience requirement
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking URL blocked - click to apply.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Wide Area Networks
Local Area Networks
Process Improvements (Computing)