To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hayward, CA 94545
- Ann Delestine
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant- Hayward, CA
Kelly Services • Hayward, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a great new position? Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an exceptional Administrative Support employee to work at one of our best customers in Hayward, CA. This Administrative Assistant will be working in the Administrative Building at a manufacturing facility that handles hazardous materials. The candidate we seek to represent will be assigned to a long term temporary position. The Administrative Assistant employee will be responsible for providing Administrative support to the Site Maintenance Leader and maintenance team. Candidate should be highly confident in their data entry skills, computer ability and possess a high level of attention to detail. This candidate will also be responsible for regular Administrative tasks. Job Title: Administrative Assistant Location: Hayward, CA Length of Assignment: 12 months or longer Shift hours: Full-time, 40 hours a week Description:
- The purpose of this job is to provide administrative and office professional support to the Site Maintenance leader and maintenance team.
- The Administrative Assistant will ensure that administrative tasks for maintenance are completed in a timely manner. Candidate will generally utilize in-depth office knowledge and experience to work with little direction to handle non-routine events or work processes.
- Directly supports the Site Maintenance Leader by handling all delegated tasks to meet all required deadlines. Manage documentation and submittal of reports for maintenance into RBMI (Capstone) and SAP.
- This job also fulfills the communication focal point role for Maintenance which includes keeping the various distribution lists current to ensure communication flows smoothly Manage change through MOC (Management of Change) process for maintenance procedural changes, inspection changes and documentation needs.
- Manage the Contractor Vendors with purchasing and the site indoctrination process. Ensure that all contractors working on site have been cleared and validated for on-site work.
- Provide support for the Maintenance Team by taking team notes and assisting with expense reporting.
- Coordination of catering requests and setting up meetings as needed.
- Copying, scanning and filing documents.
- Ordering office supplies.
- High school diploma or GED
- Maintenance experience preferred but not required
- 2-3 years of previous Administrative experience
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment is critical
- Job requires Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to make decisions independently, troubleshoot and solve problems effectively
- Reliable, can take initiative and be flexible
- Team player
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit resume” button or “Apply Now” to submit your resume. You may also contact the recruiter, Ann Delestine at 206-524-6980 only if you have submitted your resume. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.