To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Atrium Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a fast-growing media company, is looking for a Junior Accountant to join their Manhattan office. This organization needs a qualified Junior Accountant to support the department head and round out their accounting and finance team. The Junior Accountant should thrive in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere.
Salary/Rate: $21 - $25/hr | $48 - $54K
Position Overview: The Junior Accountant should be a hardworking individual with excellent software skills who is comfortable completing tasks on a deadline. The Junior Accountant should be a team player ready to support the Director of Finance on every day operations, in addition to ad hoc projects. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Accountant to gain valuable experience in an upbeat, modern workplace.
Responsibilities of the Junior Accountant:
- Manage high volume accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations
- Post journal entries and adjustments and maintain general ledger
- Respond to vendor inquiries and discrepancy resolution, perform vendor account reconciliations
- Assist with financial statement prep as needed
- Assist with the month end close as needed
Qualifications for the Junior Accountant:
- 1 to 3 years of general accounting experience required
- Excellent Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, formulas)
- Experience with Netsuite or other ERP preferred
- Fast learner, team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required